Dedicated to Lord Ganesha, the Khargharcha Raja Ganapati temple is one of the most popular attractions of Kharghar Navi-Mumbai. It lies in the Sector -12 of Kharghar. The Khargharcha Raja Ganapati Trust looks after the temple. Ganesh Mandir was established in 2002 by Khrgharcha Raja Ganesh Charitable Trust.
Mr. Vijay Patil who founded this temple in 2002. Humble and down-to-earth by nature, Mr. Vijay Patil, who grew into a social person. The main motive behind it was to unite people and encourage brotherhood. From that day onwards, this festival is celebrated as Ganeshotsav every year once. Lokmanya Tilak has started Ganesh Utsav. On the same basis in 2002, Khrgharcha Raja Ganesh Charitable Trust was founded so that the people of kharghar of different communities and religious may come together.
For safety reasons, the temple has the security cameras installed at different spots whereas the security guards patrol the crowd. Besides maintaining the temple, the Khargharcha Raja Trust serves the needy people from the donations received. It also provides the ambulance service for the needy and health centers in tribal areas of Raigad district. Thus this trust is leading a good example by working for the betterment of the society.
Khargharcha Raja done below activities:
- Lokmanya Tilak has started Ganesh Utsav. On the same basis in 2002, Khrgharcha Raja Ganesh Charitable Trust was founded so that the people of kharghar of different communities and religious may come together.
- Free ambulance facility in all over India provided by Khrgharcha Raja Ganesh Charitable Trust.
- Ganesh Mandir was established in 2002 by Khrgharcha Raja Ganesh Charitable Trust.
- Celebration of different Jayanties of great Indian personalities like Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Jayanti, Shiv Jayanti, Gurunanak Jayanti, etc.
- Provided place for Nirankari Mandal as well as built Aai Mata Mandir and Goushala for Sirvi Community.
- Construction of Ambe Mata Mandir for Leva Patidar ¬ and Gujarati Community.
- In the year 2003, started Ekta Vyapari Association by uniting all business holders of Kharghar.
- Donation of house of Rs. 35Lacs to a senior citizen schedule cast widow.
- For the first time in India fixation of paver blocks in 103 societies of sector 12 as per the world bank society scheme.
- In 2010, by screwing 82 Bore wells solved the water problem.
- Availability of play ground for the children of kharghar at F1, CIDCO ground in sector Construction of BUDP stage for the cultural activities for all communities ¬ by Khrgharcha Raja Ganesh Charitable Trust, by using its own fund.
- Provision of free water supply to BUDP society by cleaning very old well Kumbhar Bawadi situated in sector12, Shani Mandir.
- Before the existence of CIDCO water of this Kumbhar Bawadi was distributed to¬ nearby 3 villages.
- Kharghar is an Educational Hub. CIDCO has provided the plots to different ¬ ¬ educational organizations only in Rs.1/- per sq.mtr.
- Education has became a business in Kharghar. There is no place for middle class society and natives of Kharghar.
- To provide quality education in affordable fees for poor and needy students, ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬
- Khrgharcha Raja Education Society has started Shree Samarth English of CBSE.
- Installation of 5 water filters and water coolers.
- In 2004, formation of Shree Samarth Mahila Mandal by uniting 1275 ladies of sector12, Kharghar.
- Facility of newspaper reading and books library for Senior Citizen of Kharghar.
- Every year free of cost picnic to ‚ÄúBharat- Darshan‚ÄĚ is arranged by Khargharcha¬ Raja and Shree Samarth Mahila Mandal .As well as distribution of sarees to 1000 ladies of Kharghar.
- Every year distribution of Notebooks to school students and umbrellas to senior citizens Formation of ‚ÄúKhargharcha Raja Dhol Tasha Pathak.‚ÄĚ
- In 2005, Khargharcha Raja Sports Academy was formed.
- From this Academy six skating students won International Gold Medals.
- After formation of Khargharcha Raja Ganesh Charitable Trust, in 2013 Governer D. Y. Patil award was given to the Trust.
- From 2000 to 2016, ¬ Navi Mumbai, Police Commission Office, awarded 1st Prize to the Ganesh Trust for 5 times.
- Free E-Mahaseva was made available by Khagharcha Raja Trust.
- Upto now, Free service for Adhar Card and PAN Card to around 45000 people of Kharghar.
- Distribution of Laptops and Tabs to SSC and HSC students securing 90% and above by Kharghar Group Gram Panchyat Sarpanch for the very 1st time in India And help of Rs.10000/- to 450 widows of Kharghar by the Sarpanch Mrs. Vanita Vijay Patil of ¬ Kharghar Group Gram Panchayat.
- From 2002, Khargharcha Raja started ‚ÄúAnnadan‚ÄĚ four times in a year.
- Distribution of laptop to SSC students of ‚ÄúRani Lakshmibai Sainik School,‚ÄĚ by Khargharcha Raja Charitable Trust.
- 24×7 availability of Blood Bank facility.
- For Muslim Community of Kharghar of Construction of Water Tank in Dafan Bhoomi.
- For Sikh Community, construction of Bore Well in Gurudwara by Khargharcha Raja Charitable Trust.